Eden Marie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Pig Dinner

After our Cookeville shower, and our maternity photo session... we went to Jeff's FIJI Pig Dinner.  Every year Jeff's fraternity had what they call a Pig Dinner- its an event that all alumni try to make it back to Tech for.  The pledges spend all night on Friday roasting a pig- a real pig.  Usually it end up being charred and inedible- though I've heard rumors of the year Jeff's former roommate Dave, a talented chef, actually roasted a delicious edible pig.  Anyway, Jeff has only missed a few Pig Dinners, and every so often they invite the ladies to come as well.  This was one of those years, and I attempted to find a dress that made both Eden and I look good :)
It really is fun to see Jeff reunite with some friends that have meant so much to him during his college days and now.
group photo- as best as I could get... :)

the men all singing together

Jeff and Nizzy, a former roommate and great friend

Jeff and Jim- one of his little bros

No comments: