Eden Marie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Cookeville Shower


Eden's first shower was hosted by two of her lovely aunties- Christina and Melanie- both of which live in Cookeville.  Because most of my close friends from high school and college days live in either Knoxville, Cookeville, or Nashville (with a few further South), we decided it would be fun to have a  shower in Cookeville- where we spent our college years.
I really don't know if I could get used to how special and loved it makes me feel to have someone work on a party specifically meant to bless us and our little one.  :)  It was a really wonderful shower held in a cute ice cream shop.
The night before we stayed at Christina & Ben's house and they put some finishing touches on some decorations...
this is Ben holding up his pompom :)
Christina, Ben, and Linda working on cute decorations

me... eating :)  The food was yummy! AND gluten free thanks to my sweet, considerate family

the guests made adorable onesies for Eden

opening the pile of gifts! so many cute little girl things!

the play quilt Granny Ruthie made for Eden!
We were so blessed by the gifts from friends and family.  I unfortunately did not take any pictures, these are some from Brittany... and I should have some more to share later!

No comments: