Saturday, July 31, 2010
LOST
This may seem a little goofy- but a big part of our summer was something Jeff and I have wanted to do for a while, and for some reason we decided to do it all at once at a breakneck speed.
Our friends has been long time fans of the show LOST, which just ended it last season this spring. We had heard mixed reviews of it, and decided to try and watch it from the beginning, starting this summer.
Note to self- never again watch a show that end every episode in cliff hangers- and have the option to continue and watch the next one, and the next one... etc...
So needless to say, well... we began with season one in May, and finished up with the last episode in July. Yeah. Towards the end I was having dreams about the show, and we talked about the characters like they were friends.
See? I must really trust you guys to share such embarrassing obsessive behavior with you :) don't judge!
I will say- it was worth it. The underlying themes woven throughout the seasons were profoundly deep and spiritual, really interesting and thought provoking stuff.
K, that's all I'm going to say.
:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment