So I have determined that I am actually a binge blogger... as well as a binge facebook-er. I don't get on or post for a month or two and then watch out! It's all coming at once... this is just such a time...
We have survived possibly one of the busiest seasons of our marriage... mostly because of my schedule. Jeff, the new grad, is enjoying transitioning into his middle school minister role, and then coming home to No Homework! :) I, on the other hand.... Let's just say I am not there yet!
Starting in January, I took my last class of grad school (!), began my practicum (!), took my last seminar(!), worked part time at the Babb Center (!), and started going to a bi monthly women's Bible study. All that on top of being the wife and puppy momma that I already was. I figured out at one point that all of the school and work hours combined were around 58 hours per week. I was gone from home 3-4 nights a week and every Saturday. Yeah. That's a little crazy. Okay, maybe a lot crazy.
So... it was a bit of a whirlwind. Jeff was awesome, he took over cooking and grocery shopping and cleaning up- a true house-husband. He played his role bravely, and happily handed some of the jobs back over when the time came for me to step back in.
And we survived. I say survived on purpose. We are still recovering, out house is still recovering from our neglect, and our new pup Chaco is yet to be trained like he needs to be. We did conquer the potty-ing outside thing for him, which was a big accomplishment amidst the chaos.
All this to say, thanks to family and friends for your support, prayers, and patience with our neglect of you all. There are bluer, clearer skies ahead for us, and we are excited to see what our next season will bring. Happy Spring!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment