Eden Marie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 26, 2009

more beauty...


i used to collect beautiful words- i think i may start again...

"Art is one of those things we simply must do so our spirit may continue to grow." ~?

"all things in our world change. some become beautiful. some things decay."

"Art is a reflection of God's creativity, an evidence that we are made in the image of God". -Francis Schaeffer

"and the lost art of living was found again, when the cross became loving and Christ became friend." ~ ben pasley

"People living deeply have no fear of death." Anais Nin

"My tears don't compromise my strength." Kleenex commercial ;)

"Fill your paper with the breathings of your heart..." William Wordsworth

"There came a time when the risk to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom." Anais Nin

"Collect the moments one by one; i guess that's how the future's done." Feist

"You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You must do the thing which you think you cannot do." Eleanor Roosevelt

"I believe in Christianity as I believe that the Sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else." C. S. Lewis

1 comment:

Richard and Alison Weakley said...

I collect beautiful words also! I put them in a special journal. I read it when I am stressed or down.