
I started grad school! Jeff took a pic of me on my first day.. with my lunch box. :) I need to dig up the pic of me tlike that when I started kindergarten.
I'm studying to be a marriage and family therapist at Trevecca in Nash-vegas. It will take me hopefully less than two years- if I bust my tail. Which is the plan. Yay for lectures and taking notes and papers and exams and reading reading reading! :) Now, in our free time, Jeff and I do homework. we have such an edgy life!

2 comments:
I can remember that pic of you in kindergarten...you and I were wearing matching plaid dresses ala our own personal seamstress, Mommy. I know you were holding a lunch box, but I can't remember which one. I'm so excited you're back in school. :)
ahhh the life of two people in grad school ever so edgy!!!! Abby and I would have homework dates the last couple of years, they are fun. Or we would just stay in on the couch and do our homework. Edgy yes!!!!
Post a Comment