Seriously, we are so blessed.
Some wonderful friends threw us a baby shower that the guys were also invited to. It was at the Friedman's house. Teresa is known on staff as the "minister of fun" if that gives you any idea of how our night was :)
 |
| I had fun getting the hostess gifts together :) |
 |
| even the bathroom counter was decorated :) |
 |
| Lisa and I with the FOOD |
 |
| Teresa, Darla, and I |
 |
| it was fun to have Jeff there to open gifts with me :) |
 |
| some friends who came- Matt, Steve, and the Crawfords- Chad is our HS minister |
 |
| our friends the Yewells- who are due to have a baby girl a few days before us |
 |
| the Meffords MADE us a gorgeous quilt! |
 |
| Jeff trying out the bib |
 |
| the hostess gift was our stroller! yay!!! |
 |
| for one of the games they made babies out of play-doh |
 |
| the guys got into the diapering race- and won it! |
 |
| at the end they all gathered around us and prayed |
 |
| some of the cute, and wearable, decorations |
all the wonderful hostesses, Emily, Jennifer, Teresa, Selina, Darla, and Lisa
1 comment:
Sorry we missed it. I was in TX visiting my friend's baby, also named Eden. It looked like it was a blast!
Post a Comment