Eden Marie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, January 15, 2010

a small change...

If you received an invite from us to read this blog- I wanted to offer a short explanation :) 

First of all- I (Rachel) begin my practicum at the Babb Center next week... Yay!  As a result, I am tightening up the privacy settings on some of my public blogs, facebook etc... As much as I like to be open and genuine- I think this is an important step as I move ahead in my counseling career...

So- I went through my contact list and sent invites to anyone that I thought might care :)  If you know of someone I missed, please let me know :)  This is really just a silly blog about two busy newly weds... but I know I love keeping up with friends and family through blogs... and maybe other people do too :)  This invitation thing is an experiment... we'll see how it goes. 

Love to all and a real post is promised very soon- we must share pics of our new rug and our new little guy Chaco in all his cuteness :)
~Rachel (and Jeff)

2 comments:

Carol D. Stoops said...

Thanks for the invite! I look forward to keeping up with you guys especially since I am one of your biggest fans! Love you both!

BMac said...

I love that I can keep up with you two precious souls this way. Thanks so much for the invite and I plan on visiting often. Love you both bunches!