Eden Marie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Bring the Rain

In class this morning my professor shared this video, and I wanted to share.
I feel that it is significant that as I am coming to the end of this masters program this video is presented to me.  I began this journey of grad school very soon after losing our first baby. (I was raw then and couldn't be personal about that here- not in any real way.  I feel more able to do that now.) Now at the end of my classes I feel things have some full circle.  Take a look at this video when you get a chance.  It is inspiring and emotional. 

Smith Family Story from Cross Point Church on Vimeo.

Although our experience was different than theirs- I am profoundly touched by their story.  I did not react the same way to my loss, but am now beginning to see things in a similar way as they do- specifically God's role in this journey and what my thoughts are about Him.  It's good stuff.

Their blog is also very special to read.

2 comments:

linda in georgia said...

I have read this blog since before Audrey was born. It has been wonderful for me. I know I have spoke of it often to you. I hope you got to hear Selah at church this weekend. Love ya

Anonymous said...

I, too, have read from the blog at times, but this video is new to me. Thanks for sharing this video. It was so wonderful.