I am at a place where I am now feeling brave enough to make this blog a little more personal...
I think that online journals are mixed things- at least for me. I am an internal thinker- and have to almost process things internally and also protect myself during that vulnerable process. Therefore- I feel that let-it-all-hang-out public online journals are not for me. Understand that i believe there is a difference between being genuine, authentic- sharing and unfiltered raw emotional vomiting.... not a pretty way to say it, but accurate...
I plan to use this blog for the former- and other more private outlets for the later- we all need to have safe places to do both things. Hope this all makes sense...
All this to say- I have used this space as more of a recording of events and accomplishments. That has been fulfilling to some extent- but I have wanted for a while now to venture out a little deeper into thought and ideas. This is still our family blog, and will remain that way- but you will see it become a bit deeper at times, along with the recording of the happenings in our somewhat hectic lives...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment