Eden Marie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Kiersten Joy Dietch

Meet Kiersten! She came on Tuesday, October 13th.
We got the text that she was born while we were driving down the Blue Ridge Parkway on our trip. We were so excited, not only that she had finally made her appearance, but that we would be able to stop and see her on our way home the next day!

here's the sweet little squishy baby:


Kiersten with "auntie" rachel


doesn't Jeff look like a natural? :)


the new Daddy, Kenton.. already being a wonderful dad and helping with the cleaning up


aww...

1 comment:

kerry said...

hey Rach, I was looking through my e-mail and saw your blog...your house looks great! I would love to see it in person one day... Then I came across pictures from your visit to us in the hospital. I don't know if I'll ever stop getting teary eyed looking at pictures from that time. Love you and thanks for adding us to your blog!