For the past two years I have gotten to help with our Women's Ministry's Mother Daughter Mission Trip. This year I got to lead up the trip to the Bartlett campus of the Tennessee Baptist Children's Home. It was a really fun weekend, in part because I love hanging out with moms and daughter, but more importantly because my mom came with me this year! It was such a treat to have her to support me and work alongside as we spent time with the kids at the Children's home.
Sunday, October 25, 2009
Mother Daughter Mission Trip
For the past two years I have gotten to help with our Women's Ministry's Mother Daughter Mission Trip. This year I got to lead up the trip to the Bartlett campus of the Tennessee Baptist Children's Home. It was a really fun weekend, in part because I love hanging out with moms and daughter, but more importantly because my mom came with me this year! It was such a treat to have her to support me and work alongside as we spent time with the kids at the Children's home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment