Eden Marie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Libby the Bee


My favorite co-worker, (besides my husband:), Kerren made Libby an adorable crochet bee costume. Unfortunately she didn't think it was quite so adorable- i put it on her before Jeff got home to surprise him and she became very stiff, like a statue and then slowly melted onto the couch and refused to get up until he came to the door an HOUR later!!! It was hilarious... we may need a few more practice sessions before the 31st or one of us is going to be carrying an unhappy puppy around all night :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Josh told me to say "This is how we get videos of "When Animals Attack" (personally I think it is WAAAY cute...but Maggie would never forgive us...)

Anonymous said...

I think Libby makes the best bee ever! haha I laughed outloud (by myself no less) because she is so cute. Her expression even says "My 'mom' is making me wear this dumb costume. I hate my life." Awesome!