Eden Marie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, June 3, 2011

Cora Jayne's here!

Naomi and Charles had their little baby- Cora Jayne!  Naomi was supposed to have a scheduled C-section on the 6th, but they decided to move it up to the 1st.  Everything went really well, and we visited them today at Baptist.  While we were there Aunt Nikki and Uncle Brandon stopped by so we took some pics:
the boys
the girls
I have to admit that between my fluid retention and lack of clothing that fits these last weeks- I haven't been a big fan of pics.  But- for the sake of preserving memories, my vanity will have to take a backseat.  :)
Here's one a little closer of the sweet baby:
It was a weird feeling holding Cora and realizing that I will be holding little Eden really soon as well!  I was actually almost anxious while holding her- constantly checking if she was breathing and watching her every move.  It was a little hard that Naomi delivered so long before me- I think I am just so excited to meet my baby girl- waiting is getting harder and harder.  She's coming soon!!!

No comments: