We ended up seeing both sides of my family on Memorial Day. They were all sweet enough to not make me travel all over Nashville and came to our house. So we grilled burgers, laughed at my nephews' funny antics, and had the AC cranked way down for this preggo to handle to 90+ temperatures.
I am taking some photos from my sister's blog of our party on my mom's side- I couldn't find my camera!
Sweet Wesley- who I still lovingly refer to as "Mr. Cheeks" He had a lot of fun picking out cheerios, and hiding them in our new rug. And later our pups had a lot of fun finding them. :)
Granny Franny came by-(she is the one we bought our house from) As you can tell she has fun with her great grandkids. Jack enjoyed playing in Eden's room and at one point put all of her toys in Granny Franny's lap. She was only allowed to hold them for a second thouhg- Jack told her Eden would need them soon!
Momma Melanie and Wesley
Jack decided that it was nap time while Jeff was playing with him in the nursery. It was difficult for jack to pretend to sleep though- there was lots of giggling and wiggling going on. :) Jeff is going to be such a good Daddy- I can't wait!
We also had a little send off for Daniel. He leaves the 16th for China. Here he is with his nephews and one niece. I asked them to please not get all of me in there- just the big ole belly! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I like the new rug!
Post a Comment