Eden Marie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

6 weeks belly pics...

first a disclaimer... or perhaps a warning... :) beware of the great white belly! It's only getting bigger, and with the onset of winter, and my scandanavian genetics... its not getting any more tan :) Even so- here are the first of the baby belly pics:

sadly, there are no before pics- I actually did have a relatively flat belly before pregnancy... one that I worked hard for and was proud of, but took no pics of :)

now: 6 weeks


@ 6 weeks: feeling pretty good, the biggest changes I have noticed so far were very heightened sense of smell and lots of fatigue, though naps were less common than an early bedtime.  I am just experiencing the very beginning of morning sickness. Mostly it consisted of slight nausea in the morning, when I get tired, and with random smells... not fun but not terrible. By now we have told close family and friends, but are still waiting to tell our co-workers and Jeff's students etc... We feel really relieved to have had a positive ultrasound and pray everyday for the health of our "little bean".  We are definitely still trying to find the place we are comfortable with both being hopeful, but also guarded about our excitement over this pregnancy.  We feel peaceful that God is in control, but there is definitely still an element of fear at this point. God is teaching me to trust.

No comments: