I can't even believe my little brother has graduated from high school!
Here's the low down:
Daniel Dudugjian
Valedictorian of David Lipscomb High School Class of 2010
National Merit Finalist
beginning Vanderbilt in the fall- studying computer engineering on a full ride (!) :)
We are so proud of him- not only for his academic achievements, but for the Godly, young man after God's own heart that he is becoming.
I was really excited to get to be at the whole ceremony and even some family pics afterwards-
Congrats baby bro!
Jack was super excited to see "Uncle" Daniel... in fact he called to him many times throughout the ceremony
We also got to spend some time up in the kids section :) Jack had some things to say and Baby Julia got a little sleepy...
I was like Daniel's paparazzi- but I got some good pics!
It brought back some fond memories- my class was the first to graduate in Allen Arena on Lipscomb's campus. David Lipscomb- you are finally done with the Fisher/Dudugjian kids- 6 in all- we know you'll miss us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment