Our little house gets to be the site of many fun family gatherings!
In March we had some of my dad's side of the family over for a "Belated-Birthdays-Christmas-and-Getting-out-of-the-Hospital" party. Both my dad and Ma (his mom) have had a few hospital stays over the holidays and earlier this Spring, so it seemed like a good time to celebrate together. My dad, Ma, MiHyea, Uncle Bill, and Aunt Bev and Kitty were able to come, as well as Mel, Josh and little Jack. My little niece Julia's birthday was also that day, so we were able to see pictures and videos of her little birthday party in Fargo. Jack kept singing "Baby Juuullllllliiiiiiiaaa".... it was really cute. Melanie and I felt like "big girls" and brought all the snacky foods for the party. We're growing up! :) Here are some pics and vids of the day:
Dontcha just love eating pics? :) I need to remember to get my camera out at other times too... Josh and Jeff were in what we called the "outlaw corner"... They were sad to be missing Abby though- (they now call the in-laws the "outlaws"- its an elite club they formed years ago :) Membership is "till death do you part"...
( I will upload the videos as soon as I can figure how to :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment